The overall objective of the project is to increase access to inclusive vocational programs for children and youth with disabilities tailored to their developmental needs.
The specific objectives of the project are:
1. Develop cooperation scheme of special schools and Icherisheher Centre for Traditional Art (ICTA) of the Scientific and Cultural Center of Icherisheher Administration;
2. Adjust curriculum to the needs of people with disabilities;
3. Establish access to vocational education on the traditional arts and craft for unemployed adults, children and youth with disabilities;
4. Train teachers and instructors on inclusive vocational education;
5. Increase the employability of graduates on the traditional arts and crafts;
6. Develop and submit policy recommendations for the integration of the children with disabilities to the program of the Ministry of Education.